"Five Goal College Plan":
- Why are 60% of college students graduating from college in 6 years?
- What are 35% of individuals, between the ages of 23 and 35, living at home because of college debt and underemployment?
The "Five Goal College Plan" provides a strategic plan to meet the following goals:
How do I:
- Graduate from college in 4 to 4.5 years with a degree
- Operate successfully as a professional manager, career planner or leader
- Choose the right college major and corresponding career pathway?
- Find a good job before, or at graduation, in my chosen career field?
The Five Goal College Plan